Especially if you aren’t consigned to buying the processed chocolate protein mix that often includes unnecessary ingredients, knowing a good protein chocolate shake recipe is essential to a healthy diet! This chocolate shake recipe uses just one tablespoon of peanut butter to bring out the great flavors of the cocoa powder and gives enough flavors that you don’t really need to sweeten at all! Of course if you’re seeking a sweeter taste, just add your favorite sweetener, a bit of stevia, a teaspoon of honey. . . whatever you like best!
Chocolate Shake Recipe:
1 scoop all natural sun warrior protein blend (natural)
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or cashew milk is also amazing!)
1 Tablespoon all natural homemade peanut butter
1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
a handful of ice
stevia (optional) and/or vanilla extract to sweeten/flavor (though it’s really not necessary)
1. Combine all ingredients in your favorite blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a travel cup or glass and enjoy!
Serves 1 🙂 Double if you plan on sharing. . . this chocolate shake recipe is really good!
- 1 scoop all natural sun warrior protein blend (natural)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or cashew milk is also amazing!)
- 1 Tablespoon all natural homemade peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- a handful of ice
- stevia (optional) and/or vanilla extract to sweeten/flavor (though it's really not necessary)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- *Published nutritional information is automatic and may not be accurate.